Nikki SC4's Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I just have to share ...

As you know I do alot of webcamming work. And I have to say tonight was one of the most interesting nights I have ever had. First I get this guy, he comes into my video I am playing for him. Starting to have a good time and he starts telling me how he is doing his MOM! Oh Damn just saying that makes me cringe. At this time I was done, out of the mood to play for him at all, but he continued talking to me. So I decided to let this guy have it! I told him if he was just telling me a story then it was discusting and not cool, and if it was true then his mom is a wacko and should be in jail. My stomach is turning just thinking about this guys story. Oh but wait there is more.... After that guy leaves. I get this other guy telling me how I look like his SISTER! He is staying with her house and wanted to jerk off to me while thinking of her.... What are these people thinking. Yes I know I do cam shows and have my own site but that doesn't make me a FREAK! But I sure attract them well! .......LOL I sure hope tomorrow goes better. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger panhype said…

    Indeed weird stuff. Makes you think that the world is full of perverts, extreme guys tec... rsp. at least the world of cam shows visitors...

    By sheer coincident i started a thread on fat-forums about one week ago dealing with cam shows experiences after i had found how many guys are coming across outright rude and full of contempt. Got quite some response. I case you're curious here's the direct link to the thread http://www.fat-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17228

    Good luck with your next shows, Nikki !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home