Nikki SC4's Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Great new things for Nikki Cars!


Hi there again guys. I'm sorry, it's been awhile since I posted here...LOL this has been referred to as "my lame attempt at a blog" by at least one person. She's probably right. But I've been busy with other things so I will take her comment with a grain of salt...considering I just got back from shooting photos for a major magazine! I guess she'll just have to weigh the difference between having an awesome blog or being on the cover of a magazine seen by millions of people. Ok my small dig is over and on to the point of this post. As I said, I just got back from shooting photos for a major men's publishing company. Which one? Score Group. They publish many magazines such as Score, XL Girls and Voluptuous. I will be in at least one of the last two of those. The experience was aweome! From the make up artist/stylist to the different photographers I got to work with. Many of my fans have asked why I haven't done any professional photos shoots and this is why...I have been wanting to shoot only with Score Group the whole time I have been modelling. They are a class act all the way! I am very happy with the photos that were taken and I also did a video for their website which will be available soon at www.Scorevideos.com. I will presented as Nikki Cars so keep an eye out! For future reference I will try to do better at this blog thing. Maybe I can avoid being "lame"...but I doubt I can control what jealous people say...have fun guys!

~~~Nikki~~~

2 Comments:

  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger panhype said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger panhype said…

    Oh la la.. this is great news ! Okay, from a while ago but it took me until now to discover it. What did i tell you, Nikki - Score is the stage where you do belong to !!! :) Finally they've realized that too LOL

    I'm wishing you pleasant holidays and a prospering + blazing 2007 ! You are the best, Nikki !

    PS I've deleted my first post because of pauper spelling lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home