Nikki SC4's Blog

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Have a seen my site lately?

I have been doing a lot of changes on my Southern-Charms site recently. I have updated my background and main logo, along with adding some of my favorite pics to each of the pages. I hope if you haven't had a chance to check it out you will! www.NikkiSC4.com I also just bought a new camera and I am loving the way the pics are looking. So much more clarity. I guess it is paying off doing all of these changes because I just recently recieved a letter from a magazine(name to be announced later when my pics are in it!) asking if i would be interested in a layout for their upcoming amateur internet model edition. I will keep you all posted on when and where you will be able to find me! I am so excited I just can't wait!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What kind of camera did you get? I am shopping for a new one myself and I get lost in all the details...it took me a year to purchase the one I have! LOL I would appreciate any good camera info and yes, I agree that the clarity on your most recent pics is perfect!

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Nikki SC4 said…

    Well I got a Canon PowerShot A510. We are also using external lights and no flash on the camera. It makes a huge difference.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home