Nikki SC4's Blog

Saturday, May 13, 2006

It is almost time!

I am so excited, I will be leaving on Wednesday for a little trip! I am attending a Bash... lucky me I get to spend 4 days with 30 other Sexy Charms, and a few Gents will be there as well. You can only imagine the fun we are going to have in a resort all weekend getting naked, taking pics, just having a great time. I am sure you will love the updates I get from my trip. Yeah it won't be all fun and games...LOL well maybe but I will be working to. If the weather is nice I plan on getting alot of outdoor updates. There is just something about being outside naked that excites the hell out of me. Well I hope you have had the time to check my site recently I have had some really sexy updates I would hate for you to miss. www.NikkiSC4.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home