Nikki SC4's Blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

Just a little about what I do and why

When I first started Southern Charms, I did it purely for fun. It was just exciting to get naked and show off. I have been doing it now for 3 years and have almost 300 updates. It is amazing what I have been able to do with my life since I started doing this. I have within the last year started doing webcams shows through a few different sites. Doing all of these things has allowed me to work soley from home. I was able to quit my job in a nursing home and I stay at home with my family. I have realized that there is so much I can do with this. I have become a very busy lady working very hard at finding new ways to better my business. Yes business, I look at what I do as a very good money making business! I love what I do, and the fact that there is really no limit to it!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger mtl_nikfan said…

    See .... i told you that you could be a writer ! Have a great time at the bash and do the monster mash !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home